Choose Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), Levantine Spoken Arabic, or both
- MSA is used in every Arab country in books, newspapers, news broadcasts and formal speeches. Read more about MSA and Media Arabic courses.
- Levantine Arabic is spoken in homes and among friends in the Levant (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine). Learn about our Spoken Arabic Courses.
Pick Your Pace
ALPS courses are typically in one month sessions. Classes begin anytime during the year and you pick the number of hours you want to study in a week:
- 12 Hours a week-3 hours a day/4 days a week
- 6 Hours a week-2 hours a day/3 days a week
- Other Hours-If you would like less than 6 hours or more than 12 hours a week, we can create a class for you. Contact us with your specific needs and we will work to match you with at least one other student who is on the same track.
One on One Tutoring
Is a popular option for those living in Beirut and wanting to continue improving in Arabic or those coming to Beirut to study Arabic for a very specific purpose or time frame.
Pricing is based on the number of students in your class.
- From 8 AM to 4 PM prices are as follows:
- 5 or More Students – $8.5 per student, per hour
- 3-4 Students – $9.5 per student, per hour
- 2 Students – $13.5 per student, per hour
- Private Tutoring – $23 per hour
- From 4 PM to 9 PM prices are as follows:
- 5 or More Students – $9 per student, per hour
- 3-4 Students – $10.5 per student, per hour
- 2 Students – $14.5 per student, per hour
- Private Tutoring – $24 per hour
*Prices are accurate as of July 1, 2018 and are subject to periodic reevaluation due to changes in cost of living.
Special considerations can be made for groups.
Tell us what you are looking for: