ALPS Beirut

Home » FAQs » What visa do I need to travel in Lebanon?

What visa do I need to travel in Lebanon?

Option 1-Get one at the Airport

When you fly to Lebanon a tourist visa is automatically included with your ticket. After your first month in Lebanon you can extend your visa for another 2 months. ALPS will certify that you are studying Arabic and provide the necessary documentation to extend your visa.  If you want to study with us for more than 3 months, you can travel outside of Lebanon and then reenter the country. Each time you leave the country the process starts over.

Option 2-Apply for a visa before you come

Depending on where you are from, you maybe able to go to the Lebanese embassy in your home country and apply for a 6 month multiple entry visa.


Ultimately your visa options will depend on your nationality, so please check with your embassy and General Security before you make any plans. Also, make sure your passport is valid for a full year beyond the date you arrive, contains no evidence of prior or intended travel to Israel, and consult your embassy before purchasing your plane ticket.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: