ALPS is pleased to announce its recent partnership with universities in the United States. Together we are working to give students the opportunity to learn Spoken Arabic while in Beirut. Arabic programs at universities are rapidly growing across the US and Europe. However, most of these universities offer MSA classes teaching students to read and write formal Arabic-the language of the newspapers. We are hoping to offer something different. ALPS offers classes in spoken Arabic so that these university students can interact and build relationships in the spoken language. Through our partnership, students will study at ALPS for either 9 or 12 weeks and have access to other opportunities outside of class in the community. Click here for more information. We are encouraged by these developments and hope that Spoken Arabic will be incorporated further at universities.
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Internet Options in Lebanon
- ahlan wa sahlan! ALPS is a comprehensive Arabic pr…
- The many ways to say "What are you doing?" in Arabic
- Beirut Bus Map
- The most important book for learning Spoken Arabic: The Spoken Lebanese Verb Dictionary from ALPS Beirut
- Our Monthly Course Schedule
- Saying Thank You in Lebanese
- About ALPS Beirut
- What is the difference between Modern Standard Arabic and Spoken Arabic?
- Monthly Spoken Lebanese Classes