shi2a2 mafruusheh lil iijar (furnished apartment for rent) is an important phrase to know when coming to Lebanon. Furnished apartments are a great option to save money and stay comfortably while you are in Beirut. You can also join this facebook group for furnished apartments in various areas within Beirut. These apartments are usually in a residential building and come with all the basics you need. Check out this post for more information and please feel free to talk with us before you book anything and we can help your further and give you more options.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to say "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" in Arabic
- The many ways to say "What are you doing?" in Arabic
- ahlan wa sahlan! ALPS is a comprehensive Arabic pr…
- Beirut Bus Map
- Best Internet Options in Lebanon
- 2018 Monthly Course Calendar
- How to Pick an Arabic Program
- What is the difference between Modern Standard Arabic and Spoken Arabic?
- Online Arabic Classes with Skype
Take a Look
Beirut Classes Curriculum FAQs Getting Around Beirut and Lebanon How to Pick an Arabic Program Lebneini w 2aktar MSA News Rania & Rima Teach Lebanese Arabic Spoken Lebanese Arabic Studying Arabic Travel Information Verbs in Arabic Visiting Beirut What to Know Before You Travel to Beirut Word of the Week