We have finished the first volume of Lebneini w 2aktar. We are excited to get it into your hands soon! It is full of useful Arabic phrases designed to get you speaking in the language of the Levant from day one. While focusing on the colloquial, this book does not neglect the importance of Modern Standard Arabic, or MSA. This curriculum recognizes the intrinsic relationship between MSA and Colloquial and the importance of both in equipping non-native speakers to interact proficiently in Arab countries. No matter where your Arabic studies take you, this first book is an excellent place to start.
Top Posts & Pages
- ahlan wa sahlan! ALPS is a comprehensive Arabic pr…
- The many ways to say "What are you doing?" in Arabic
- Beirut Bus Map
- Best Internet Options in Lebanon
- Monthly Spoken Lebanese Classes
- Saying Thank You in Lebanese
- What is the difference between Modern Standard Arabic and Spoken Arabic?
- 2018 Monthly Course Calendar
- How to use the verb صار in Spoken Levantine Arabic
Take a Look
Beirut Classes Curriculum FAQs Getting Around Beirut and Lebanon How to Pick an Arabic Program Lebneini w 2aktar MSA News Rania & Rima Teach Lebanese Arabic Spoken Lebanese Arabic Studying Arabic Travel Information Verbs in Arabic Visiting Beirut What to Know Before You Travel to Beirut Word of the Week